[Ann] Another 3.10 release

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Apr 14 11:12:01 UTC 2007

El 4/14/07 1:16 AM, "Michael van der Gulik" <squeakml at gulik.co.nz> escribió:

> Usually the first thing I change in a new image is the background colour
> to a dark blue. I can't understand how people can get work done with
> bright pastel colours, or in this case, a yellow to green gradient!!
>
> Michael

Color is a very subjective thing.
The original 3.10 degradee is green.
3.9 images converted to 3.10 have this
First image is of 12/12/06 , austral summer.
Now is Autumn here and nature have green  with some yellow, red.
A picture background is out the question, maybe I choose the wrong color.

I try to have all happy, share with us your favorite scheme.

We could start a color scheme contest for next complete image scheduled
29/4/07

Edgar