Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Sun Apr 15 07:03:09 UTC 2007

Hi--

     When I load VMMaker 3.8b6 in Squeak 3.9 via SqueakMap, I'm informed
that it depends on the FFI package. When I load the FFI package, it
halts after writing the following to the Transcript:

***

Download from original url
(http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/cf58c358-46ee-465e-b6db-2740e9b32a53/files/InstallFFI.st)
failed with this exception: Incorrect SHA checksum of file from orginal URL
Trying server cache instead.
Download from server cache of FFI 1-3.9 failed with this exception:
Incorrect SHA checksum of file from server

***

     What now? (In the meantime, I'll try earlier Squeak releases until
something works, then give up.)

     thanks!

-C

--