[Q] Anyone tried ThingLab in SqueakSource?

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 16:03:12 UTC 2007

On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 08:20:43PM +0900, Sungjin Chun wrote:
> Though I've followed the instruction in wiki
> (http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/607), it does not work well. Biggest
> problem is that assign.frame: assign.form: like messages does not work.
> Can anyone help me?

I am responsible for the ThingLab in SqueakSource. What Squeak
Image are you using? I have only tested ThingLab with Squeak 3.8
images.

I have no idea what you mean by assign.frame: and assign.form:
messages. can you elaborate?

Also, I have not examined it yet, but Cassowary may be a better
ThingLab. The only way I know of to install it is through
Universes in the 3.10 alpha image, but it may work in older
images too.