FTP server in Squeak

Navodit Kaushik navoditk at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 15 23:38:16 UTC 2007

Hi

  I am having trouble setting up and accessing a ftp server. I installed the FTP-Server package and tried setting up a server using :

  server := FTPServer startOn: 9090.
  server settings context: FTPFileSystemDirectory default.

  I am not sure how to set up usernames/passwords and how I should try to connect to this directory in Squeak. Should I use ServerDirectory for this? If anyone has some experience in this or can point me to any examples it would be really helpful... Essentially what I want to do is to be able to access the directory and create/edit/delete files on the directory.
  Thanks

  Navodit