Spoon 2 alpha 10, promoted from "next" to "current"

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Mon Apr 16 05:05:30 UTC 2007

Hi--

     I've released Spoon 2 alpha 10. This is now the current release (as
opposed to "next").

     http://netjam.org/spoon/releases/current

     This release adds a fileout of changes to the Squeak virtual
machine simulator, for running the Spoon memory in simulation. If the
Spoon system ever goes south, you can re-run under simulation to see
what's going on.

     My test for this release was running a remote system browser in a
Squeak 3.9 system, browsing a class in the Spoon memory which was
running in simulation on another Squeak 3.9 system.

     thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta