Date classes

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:44:54 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I am doing some stuff with dates and I noticed the date classes that come
with the default Squeak image are very nice and very close to having
everything I would want.  But there are a few inconsistencies here and
there, and things missing that would make things easier.

So what is the procedure to updating this?  I think it's part of the core
system so I probably can't just do a monicello package update somewhere?  Do
I have to do it through mantis?

Thanks,
Jason