[Q] Anyone tried ThingLab in SqueakSource?

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 00:14:04 UTC 2007

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 08:43:10PM +0900, Sungjin Chun wrote:

> Matthew Fulmer wrote:
> > You seem to understand ThingLab better than I do. I opened up
> > the repository for global write access. Please commit your
> > patch. Thanks a lot.
> >

> Thanks, but I do not know how to use repository or others and worse, my
> MVC only image does not have monticello(right?) support. (But if anyone
> can help me, I can do it after I might managed to install monticello to
> my own MVC-only image).

How did you install the SqueakSource package without Monticello?
If you are in a regular 3.8 image, you can open Monticello in
MVC by doing:

- World Menu > open... > Morphic World
- Within the Morphic world, do
  - World Menu > open... > Monticello Browser

or, you can escape back to the top-level Morphic project by
doing

World Menu > previous project

> Also, for the patch, the real problem, it seems that "sel keywords",
> that is, keywords method is the main source of the problem. I don't know
> why it does return array with empty last element, but for me, it seems
> wrong. Who does know well on this selector would better investigate.

I have no idea what you are trying to do, what you have done, or
how to test for or reproduce the problem you are having. Please
say what you are doing; perhaps then I will be able to reproduce
this problem.