[Q] Anyone tried ThingLab in SqueakSource?

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 02:55:00 UTC 2007

Sungjin Chun,

While I am telling you about tools which dont require a UI.

The version of SUnit in http://www.squeaksource.com/Testing

Contains a class TestReporter which runs test cases and outputs the
failures/errors to files in a directory 'tests'.

e.g. TestReporter new runCategories: #( 'Rio-*' ).     <print-it>

The results file can be filed in, or for debugging, viewed in a FileList
and you can 'doit' individual failures.

SSpec, (also available in the above repository) is another
Testing/Specifying framework which has a non GUI TextRunner

best regards

Keith