[HELP] Very long snapshotting method step in MC

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Tue Apr 17 12:55:46 UTC 2007

Hi this is my second mail about a problem I have now with squeak when

see http://cdrick.seasidehosting.st  for screen captures and full stack

Actually, when I load packages, the process of snapshotting methods is
very very long (20minutes for the last seaside...)...
Of course, before it was a quick step...

I use the last 3.9 (not the dev one). I've tried several VM. and it's
still the same...

When I halt the process, I always end up in the method register of
StandardFileStream called from
MultyByteStream>>openFile:forWrite:
with writeMode set to false and the file being the changes file...

see the pictures and bug report in http://cdrick.seasidehosting.st

I have no idea where it can comes from...

Thanks in advance

Cédrick