RemoteObjects, which version?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:18:11 UTC 2007

Hi!
I want to play a little bit with the whole "remote objects" idea... and i
was making some research about the packages already done for Squeak, but i'm
confused: there is a project "RemoteObjects" in squeaksource, but the
documentation in wiki points to another project at http//
squeak.saltypickle.com/RemoteObjects, and there is another package, rST,
that explores the idea... and of course, Knigge project is there too.
Which one is convenient to use/extend? what's their status (development,
mantained, obsolete, etc.)
(BTW, no one of this works properly in my squeak 3.9)

Thanks in advance,
Esteban
--
"Querer es suscitar las paradojas"