Date classes

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 17:02:50 UTC 2007

> Hey, Seaside rocks, hard!  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise or make you
> feel bad because of a lack of comments.  Comments are nice, but features are
> nicer.  You guys do outstanding work, even if it's not said enough, we're
> all thinking it.
>
> Ramon Leon
> http://onsmalltalk.com
"But if it is not documented it may as well not exist" - so the features
you mention that are so great actually for real purposes (apart from
personal hacking) do not exist!

When you are working in a professional coding environment, anything
without documentation falls below the radar. Management cant keep
looking at source code to see if a needed feature has arrived.

best regards

Keith