[ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version 114

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Apr 18 11:59:55 UTC 2007

El 4/18/07 8:48 AM, "Damien Cassou" <damien.cassou at gmail.com> escribió:

> I've just uploaded a squeak-dev-beta-114-2.zip. The previous image was
> 19MB, this one is 9MB only: smaller than the official released 3.9
> which is 11MB :-)
>
> --
> Damien Cassou

And when beta, become smaller.
Remember what I sharping my axe for Etoys and Nebraska ...
That's why I cooking a FunSqueak 3.10 behind scenes with the return of many
old friends as Fabrik, Wonderland, Connectors, MathMorphs, all good Games
and some bad from me, the PlayWithme, etc.

And without Etoys.
With the deep respects , 3.10 could do better what OLPC .
Child grow faster as his parents (and teachers) think

Edgar