[ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version 114

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Apr 18 22:00:25 UTC 2007

El 4/18/07 5:13 PM, "stephane ducasse" <stephane.ducasse at free.fr> escribió:

> Edgar
>
> would it be possible to get regular notices of what is happening in
> 3.10.
> For example what have been removed/harvested....
>
> Stef

Yes, you should look to:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5919 " The 3.10 release " Ralph tell all what
the plan is and how collaborate
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5975 " History of the 3.10 release" I
actualize the page when do some
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5976 "3.10 ENH from Mantis' Here I pictured
only TallySupport and SpeedTalkingStreams, but I harvesting Mantis and was
more ENH into 3.10

The removed now was:
    #('Flash' 'StarSqueak' 'SmaCC' 'Speech' 'Movies' 'FixUnderscores' 'OB'
'OmniBrowser' )

Scheduled for remove when we reach beta is Etoys and Nebraska

I building and enjoying a FUNSqueak 3.10 with all our beloved old friends ,
Fabrik, MathMorphs, Wonderland, Games (lots), etc

Now I listening my music thanks what Bob once do wonderful Squeak

http://www.bobjectsinc.com/squeakamp/
And having all this is almost iTunes size.

But Damien could tell all this to you as he is working hard  :=)

What still I could't is doing any what touch Multillingual and the very good
http://bugs.squeak.org/bug_reminder_page.php?bug_id=6348 of Martin v. Löwis
what also only could be harvested if we fileIn the four .cs in the way
designed for he.
Any attemp of use the 3.10 process of fake .cs for the updates stream fails.
This fake .cs was only a postcript of the form

7091PluggableListMorphfix.cs
"To follow this see
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id= 4719"
ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10 new updatePackages: 'Morphic-edc.120(119).mcd'

I send reminders to Goran as I found Network code what is not into 3.10 and
wish he approve or not ( in Mantis from... 2004 in one case)

I have what seems safe
7092NetworkEnh
"Collect changes of :
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id= 1739
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=1643

You always are welcomed to 3.10 list or asking any private if you wish.

Edgar