Which PostgreSQL client?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Apr 19 00:19:43 UTC 2007

Hi Aaron,

I'm using the second one.  The PostgreV2.  I did have to fix something
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=3834 to use it with Glorp.  If you are
looking for simple and you don't mind throwing your own SQL it couldn't be
easier.  All you do is connect and then send aConn execute: aSQLStatement.
If you do use Glorp then it does all the mapping for you.

You do need to load MD5 from the cryptography package.  See
www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography.html .

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Cryptography Team Leader