Date classes

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:13:33 UTC 2007

I think the problem we are seeing is that we don't really have a distinction
between "stable" and "live branch" in Seaside right now.  I think what
happens in most OS projects is when a branch moves to "stable" (i.e. no new
features added to the branch, just bug fixes) then the documentation team
can come in and make sure the documentation is 100% because the target isn't
moving so much anymore.

The main Seaside branch is moving so fast documenting it would be a
situation where; before you can publish the change set with the
documentation, much of it is already invalid.

I think we need to have a separate group doing the documentation if
possible, these guys are on a role, we should let them keep at it.