Celeste in 3.10

Rob Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 21:38:35 UTC 2007

Hey Lex,

I found the Universe entry for Celeste (ver 25) and it loaded fine and runs well.  The version on SqueakMap (24) was the one causing me trouble initially.

I have SMIME mostly implemented.  I can process signatures generated from Mac Email or Squeak.  I can process encryption from Mac Email or Squeak.  I can generate encryption for Mac Email or Squeak.  However, I can only generate signatures for Squeak consumption; one bug remaining when generating signatures for Mac Email, which I believe to be another issue with internet line endings, like my last encryption bug.

I was thinking of linking SMIME and Celeste and I wonder if you are interested in that.

Robert