Plan for 3.10 iteration 2

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Apr 22 10:15:21 UTC 2007

El 4/22/07 6:00 AM, "Damien Cassou" <damien.cassou at gmail.com> escribió:

> Thank you for your work. Can you please upload your image to the ftp
> so that I can base the next squeak-dev image on it?
Yes, but I wish more feedback before.
I zipped and put on my ftp this afternoon if no feedback for you could have
and use.
For .dev image could be more adequate, as I don't think what people using
.dev care about Etoys and Nebraska.

And the only way of know what problems could have is using and polishing.

Remember what image works but still needs lots of cleaning.

What I wish is agreement for put into this image all Multillingual and enh
like http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6348 of Martin what at this point I
could't do in our "Monticello way" process, but yes could go into image via
old style .cs without problem.

This way we could have a very interesting release to work on.

Edgar