Plan for 3.10 iteration 2

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:34:38 UTC 2007

Hello Andreas,

2007/4/22, Andreas Wacknitz <A.Wacknitz at gmx.de>:
> Hello Damien,
>
> I am using your dev-Images, too. Alas I have problems with it.

Thank you for the report.

> For example:
> 1. Start the Refactoring Browser.
>     Select a unary message selector. Press "R"-button and then "Method"
> -> "10. Rename Method".
>     Enter a new name and accept it.
>     => MNU: BrowserRequestor>>getArgumentPermutation

This is a known bug: http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6354

You may want to try using OmniBrowser instead of the refactoring
browser. In recent squeak-dev images, it contains refactorings too.
Those ones seems to work.

> 2. Open the Preferences Browser.
>     Select "general" category. Select "bigDisplay" and revert the selection.
>     Now a TTCFont schema is active.
>     Create a new morphic project. Enter this new project and then return
> to the previous.
>     => MNU: TTCFont>>fontArray
>     This is bug #5451 and it also happens in 3.10 alpha.

This one is not due to the squeak-dev image. Let's hope it will be
corrected soon.

Thank you for your reports.

--
Damien Cassou