Plan for 3.10 iteration 2

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 13:54:30 UTC 2007

2007/4/22, Andreas Wacknitz <A.Wacknitz at gmx.de>:
> I have perceived  OmniBrowser  as the least interesting browser so far.
> Normally I open a browser by means of the "open" menu.

I would like to have only the OmniBrowser in the squeak-dev image. I'm
waiting for the massive clean of 3.10.

However, OmniBrowser is easy to start in a squeak-dev image:

- it's always accessible in Open...->Image Browser (what a clear name,
isn't it?)
- it can be drag&dropped from the Tools flap on the right side of the world.

The squeak-dev image can be enhance by everyone. The package to be
modified is on squeaksource :
http://www.squeaksource.com/ImageForDevelopers. Feel free to rename
things :-)

--