[Fwd: [croquet-user] squeak 3.9 in Apple Developer News #480]

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Apr 23 21:47:14 UTC 2007

That's ok, it would be wrong of me to imply I wrote it all, I'll note
click on the link takes you to squeak.org.

However I'll ask if we can change the company name that appears to
the Squeak Foundation, perhaps it's possible,
and really we should register say Seaside and Croquet however it's
unclear who should do that.

On Apr 23, 2007, at 2:39 PM, Jason Rogers wrote:

> Sorry John, I guess that sounded rude.  I certainly appreciate the PR
> you are giving Squeak at your own expense.
>
> On 4/23/07, John M McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com> wrote:

===