mac os-x 10.2.x and Squeak

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Apr 25 05:47:18 UTC 2007

Well after much waiting about for a 10.2.8 install to happen on a
1999 era powerbook I discovered that the current Squeak VM does not run.
In fact it seems I managed to break that feature when I was working
on the MacIntel port in Feb of 06, Say about the 3.8.10b13.

Now since no-one complained I'm wondering if anyone actually uses
10.2.8 and if they would expect a new VM to run on it?

I have made some changes now so the VM will start, but there seems to
be some drawing issues, likely 10.2 is buggy. If it's too
buggy well it might not get fixed. However I'll collect opinions first.

===