Q: Is it possible to create multi user application in Squeak Etoys?

Akis zenctheo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 10:58:12 UTC 2007

Hello!
My name is Akis and I am from Greece.

I am quite new in Squeak and Etoys programming.
Maybe you have been asked about this before or you may find it stupid
but how can I create multi-user apps with Etoys?
I was asked by a professor in my university if that is possible and I
couldn't answer.
By multi-user apps I mean apps that can be used in education, in olpc.
For example an application that two or more children with their laptop
can use together in a educational scenario through LAN.
I want for both them to be able to change the data and  to view the
results, to be able to talk to each other and exchange ideas etc.
Please give me some hints on where to look for this

Thanks a lot in advance.
Akis

Ps. I found out about croquet enviroment. Is this the answer? Can it be
used in OLPC