Pending Mac Carbon VM 3.8.17b3

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Apr 27 09:22:52 UTC 2007

Yeah, thanks! The colors are wrong on Intel Mac, though you wouldn't
notice with the black-and-white OLPC cursor.

in the OLPC image, press Cmd-Shift-W and try

	CursorWithAlpha fromUser show

to get a nice large colorful cursor. Or this:

	| c |
	c := CursorWithAlpha fromUser.
	c copyBits: c boundingBox from: c at: 0 at 0 colorMap:
		(ColorMap shifts: #(-1 -1 -1 -1) masks: #(16rFE000000 16rFE0000
16rFE00 16rFE)).
	c show

to make that transparent :)

- Bert -