[Newbies] Looking at Squeak

subbukk subbukk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 11:10:47 UTC 2007

On Friday 27 April 2007 2:56 pm, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> What IS true is what .pr files usually works without problems between same
> versions of Squeak.
Not being backward compatible is a problem. Active essays shouldnt be bound to
its authoring image.

Pervasive Technology Labs at Indiana University has some excellent essays
written as Squeak projects. But I couldn't get their math model (
http://pervasivetechnologylabs.iu.edu/lab_sda/K-12/math-model-nature.045.pr)
project to run in my browser. This project makes use of NCLineMorph and
GeeMail which doesnt exist in the SqueakPlugin image and I have no clue which
version they used for their project.

Regards .. Subbu