Squeak freezed again

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Sun Apr 29 20:53:48 UTC 2007

Hi,
   Today my squeak dev image freezed again. I am running a 3.9 image
with 3.9-8 #5 squeak VM (from squeak -version) and seaside 2.7. Top
shows 99.9% of the cpu taken by squeak, and my seaside website is
unresponsive.
   But I could access the image with the VNC server. Process Explorer
shows that the UI process is taking all the processor. I profiled it
to see and get this result :
100.0% Project class>>spawnNewProcess
   99.1% PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
     99.1% WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
       99.1% WorldState>>interCyclePause:
         99.1% Delay>wait
           99.0% primitives

Any idea on how to stop this process to eat all the proc ?
I just saved and restarted the image. But nothing changed...
Thanks in advance,

Florian