[ANN] FreeType Plus release

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:52:18 UTC 2007

> Uhmm, I get 2.2.1. but I don't see more fonts.

ok.

Try evaluating ...
    TextConstants keys asSortedCollection
you should see lots of font names that you recognize.

The Mac OS X font paths are currently hardcoded as
    '/System/Library/Fonts'
    '/Library/Fonts'
Check those locations on your disk, to make sure that they exist, and contain
some fonts.

Also, to see which font files have been found on your system, evaluate this...
    FreeTypeFontProvider current instVarNamed: 'fileInfos'
you should get a set of file paths, together with the name and style of the font
contained in each.

Cheers,
Andy