DrGeoII

Simon Guest simon.guest at tesujimath.org
Thu Aug 2 12:59:29 UTC 2007

At Thu, 2 Aug 2007 08:47:49 +0200,
stephane ducasse wrote:

> You can be interested in the work of hilaire fernandes around DrGeoII.
> He also a math teacher and C++ programmer that codes in Squeak now :)
> He is now doing another project on semantic guiding of students.

Yes indeed, I already had a look at that, and it is certainly
interesting.

I see there is a translation task to do, though, since the UI is
currently all in French!

Hilaire, what are your thoughts on that one?  Is it clear how to do
it, and just waiting for someone with time/motivation/language skills
to do the task?

cheers,
Simon