About pushBack:

Michael Rueger michael at impara.de
Thu Aug 2 15:11:54 UTC 2007

Damien Cassou wrote:
> 2007/8/2, Michael Rueger <michael at impara.de>:
>> My (over)reaction probably was that way because I don't like the way
>> Nile is designed at all...
>

> What don't you like? If I have no feedback, I can't improve and learn.

Unfortunately I don't have any time at all to provide extensive feedback.

I'm known (others would say notorious ;-) ) for being an extreme
minimalist and Nile's structure just seems overly complicated to me.

But, I often don't like my own designs, just to put that statement into
perspective ;-)

> hierarchy, we will have improve Squeak a lot. I've written hundreds of
> tests and they are now included in 3.10.

Yes, and I appreciate this effort!

michael