Recovering code from changeset ?

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 15:30:20 UTC 2007

Why does it need "rename" specifically?  If change sets reliably show every
class creation, update and deletion then applying a change set with a class
rename will still work.  You just wont be able to see as clearly that it was
a rename (i.e. rename is just delete one thing then add a new thing that is
exactly the same but with a new name).