sending text messages in and out of squeak from another application

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Sun Aug 5 00:03:39 UTC 2007

Thanks. I found something named OSProcess, but from the documentation, I
can't tell if it i s actualy workign on a Mac, or on any other OS for
that matter. Nor can I figure out how to download it if need be since
the latest version is listed as 4.2.2 while the SqueakMap Package Loader
only lists 4.0.1, which won't load anyway due to some kind of error.