[Packages] Split-Join in development universe etc

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Aug 9 20:10:02 UTC 2007

Keith maybe is right.

He could have some better of current Squeak.

My point is community need play in teams.

I seeing signs of Anarchy.

Eras ago I send a mail about the "Big Bang Effect"

In the beginning, only Squeak exists.

Today, we have some forks diverging (Scratch, Sophie, Croquet, OLPC, maybe
others)

If we start forking packages I sorry we end like the last days on Earth.

A dark sky with fewer stars.

We don't have a dictator today and hope no Squeaker dream of become one.

We elect a Board.

It's time the Board awake of his long siesta and do decisions.

Or people could not vote any of current members next time.

Edgar