OT (slightly) - Linux on a MacBookPro

Robert Stehwien rstehwien at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 02:52:00 UTC 2007

I don't use Bootcamp to multi-boot Linux, although I do have a windows
install there (which I haven't started in some time).  I do use
Parallels (http://www.parallels.com/) as a VM for Linux (and the same
windows partition).  I have used Ubuntu and CentOS (a Redhat source
clone) and installed Squeak therin.  I typically use my Mac squeak
though, once I'm more comfortable with Croquet I plan on using the
virtual machines to test my own little network.

--Robert