[Packages] Split-Join in development universe etc

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 15:42:50 UTC 2007

I always use a formatter on my own code. Find one that works well for
90% of my methods. Format before saving. If anything jumps where I
wasn't expecting, it might be an error.

I would really like on that follows the rules in Beck's Smalltalk Best
Practice Patterns.

Chris Muller commented to me that he had such a beast. Chris, is it
something you can share?