OT: Dolphin smalltalk giving up

Jan Hussaarts jan.hussaarts at h-itc.nl
Sun Aug 12 19:29:01 UTC 2007

It sure is fast. And you can build executables if you want to. I did not
use that facility yet.

The GUI builder is ok and the majority of the tools are replaced by new
ones in the later versions of STX.
According to the configuration setting is 5.34 only the use of the new
Change Browser and the new Hierarchical Inspector is not recommended.
Also an (experimental) interface with MS  SQL Server is available upon
request.

 From the release documentation for 5.3: ODBC support improved
(threaded, nonBlocking API for Win32). So that should be able to work.
I'll give it a try somewhere next week.

Jan