that zany blogosphere thing

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Aug 13 19:33:10 UTC 2007

At some point during the election I made a joke of the gazillion dollar
comments.  I did that because I thought it was funny, and never did I
believe that it was a serious comment.  I do think that we could use more
corporate sponsorship and would like to see some contributors paid for their
work.  (We do see that now with some of the development in Croquet, Sophie
and OLPC ...)  If I added to the fire by my joke and if anyone took that as
serious criticism I apologize.  We have a terrific community and our members
deserve many accolades to go with the gazillion dollars I wish we had to
show our thanks.

Ron Teitelbaum