An idea, crazy or not? (Re: Very bad about Squeak in blogosfere)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Aug 14 14:43:46 UTC 2007

Hi Jason,

To be fair there were some collection methods that existed that I was not
aware of.  This did lead me to present methods that sort of duplicated
existing functionality.  There are still some useful methods, if you are
interested.

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=1821

Ron