proposed agreement with the Software Freedom Conservancy

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Aug 15 01:16:35 UTC 2007

Craig,

I support signing the agreement.

Thank you for addressing my concerns, even if all my suggestions were
rejected, I am still comfortable with it.  Like you I've worked closely with
SFLC and I'm convinced we should move forward.

Ron Teitelbaum