[Q, OT] Book for Smalltalk, like SICP for Scheme/Lisp

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Wed Aug 15 11:36:59 UTC 2007

 I already read the book you mentioned. But I do want more profound one,
which should cover the areas which is civered in SICP; from basic programming
elements to the machine/system(virtual one) construction, which is the reason
I think SICP is the one of the best book for educating programmer(like TAOCP).

Thank you.