the future is Supertool...

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 15 14:25:04 UTC 2007

El 8/15/07 10:53 AM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> I dont agree with this SuperTool is the future approach, having lived
> with MC2 is the future for all too long.

>  I think that MC1.5 with SystemEditor working (MC1.5 is ready
> its SystemEditor that is not trested) would be a winning combination.

Two futures ? (sounds like a Les Luthiers humoristic song)

For having Dan thing in Mantis 2788, the image need a huge change
The next update on stream is some like:

ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10 new updatePackages: 'Collections-edc.90(89).mcd
CollectionsTests-edc.74(73).mcd
Graphics-edc.42(41).mcd
Kernel-edc.166(165).mcd
KernelTests-edc.58(57).mcd
Monticello-edc.313(312).mcd
Morphic-edc.129(128).mcd
MorphicExtras-edc.34(33).mcd
Multilingual-edc.29(28).mcd
ST80-edc.40(39).mcd
System-edc.106(105).mcd
Tests-edc.33(32).mcd
Tools-edc.85(84).mcd'.

ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10 new loadTogether: #('EToys-edc.25.mcz'
'Network-edc.34.mcz' 'Traits-edc.230.mcz' 'XML-Parser-edc.4.mcz') merge:
false.

And then could happened more ripping , the Maurice Raab new sources scheme.

Thanks to Ralph , we have a process, the process is working, the process is
improving.

Edgar