ssh layers? [SSH-TRANS, SSH-USERAUTH, SSH-CONNECT]

Robert Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 01:15:19 UTC 2007

Howard,

We have an SSL implementation but no SSH implementation.  However, I
am willing to develop it.  I have spent the past several days reading
and rereading the RFCs.  Using a similar architecture of SSL, I can
implement the ssh-trans specification.  Once I am done with it I will
need some help in testing it.  I don't have a running impl of sshd
and I would need access to one to make sure all the bits are right.
After that, I can help you implement ssh-userauth and ssh-connect.
Sound like a plan?

Rob