UI Discussions and possible UI Team

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 09:51:37 UTC 2007

UI Discussions and possible UI Team

Hi Brad,
Are you working on a new UI for morphic?
If that’s the case or even partially so, why not host
your topic on the morphic list?

It could use the traffic, and eventually the UI stuff
will overlap or conflict with the morphic stuff
anyway. Might just as well deal with it as a morphic
issue.

And I am interested in seeing progress made and issues
defined.

***
>Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
>Mon Aug 20 19:05:40 UTC 2007
>
>Hi All,
>
>A number of us have been discussing Squeak's user
interface issues and would
>like to ask others interested to chime in with their
thoughts. Because it's
>such a wide topic, the consensus among us was to
start a separate Squeak UI
>mailing list to discuss issues and also open the
floor with ideas of possible
>next steps. If there is sufficient interest, we would
propose a team to SqF
>and ask for team volunteers and commitment.
>
>If that is acceptable, I'd like to ask for a mailing
list (already sent a
>message to Squeak's mailman and Ken) and ask those
who are interested to join
>the list.
>
>Comments please!
>
>brad