Towards multi-head/multi-window VM

Mikael Kindborg mikael.kindborg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 08:31:09 UTC 2007

A month ago or so I played a bit with host window code I found at impara:
http://source.impara.de/ - look for the HostWindows project.
You need to load the packages in a specific order, but I have forgot
the details, and there is an error you can fix in the debugger while
something, I can try it out again for specific details, but I have just
got out of bed!).
Best, Micke