pipe

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 14:04:11 UTC 2007

Heh..
you missed another character which can be used for new operator, its a colon ':'
But i think its not very good choice, because colon already used to
designate a keys in keyword message pattern. And single colon is never
used in expressions.

Maybe we should make a vote , which character (or char sequence) is
the best? For me, there's no matter how it will look like, its a
matter how it works.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.