pipe

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Sun Aug 26 21:34:32 UTC 2007

Hi Bert --

I was wondering if the Squeak list generally knew that language and
compilation (and hence even classes) are object oriented. Thanks for
pointing it out. We were at one time going to go further and just let
an object also be a virtual address space -- this would allow real
encapsulation on anyone else's code and state, etc.

Cheers,

Alan