pipe

Vassili Bykov smalltalkbigot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:55:09 UTC 2007

Double semicolon also was my original choice for the change set I sent
yesterday, as the comment in Parser>>pipe attests. The concern that
made me change it to :> was the similarity of ; and ;;. It may sound
good from the logical point of view, in practice I'm afraid it can be
a source of bugs. Anyway, here is the full set that does ;; as well as
:>.

--Vassili