ESUG Awards 2007

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Wed Aug 29 22:51:39 UTC 2007

Dear Smalltalkers,

I'm just back to my hotel after this great ESUG conference social
event (Thanks again to local organizers and especially to Prof.
Michele Lanza). We had dinner in a restaurant at the top of the
mountain "Monte Generoso" near Lugano. Before the dessert, Joseph
Pelrine annouced the results of  this year's ESUG awards. The
competition was hard. Checkout the url below

http://www.esug.org/conferences/
15thinternationalsmalltalkjointconference2007/
innovationtechnologyawards/winnersandnominations

Regards,
Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Responsable de l'enseignement de l'informatique
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org