Morphic 3.0: The future of the Gui

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Aug 30 06:35:03 UTC 2007

Hi Juan -

One thing I'm curious about is whether you consider this a research
project or if you plan to produce a practical artifact. There is nothing
wrong with the former of course but if you aim for a practical artifact
I would reconsider some issues, like writing your own renderer. It can
be done but it will take just as much time (if not more) than the rest
of the architecture. Been there, done that ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas