Morphic 3.0: The future of the Gui

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 07:20:41 UTC 2007

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 12:14:03AM -0300, Juan Vuletich wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I started to write a "paper to be" about my Morphic 3.0 project. The
> objective is to convince you that Morphic 3.0 is the coolest thing
> around :). The first draft is available at www.jvuletich.org. I hope you
> enjoy it. Any comment is welcome.

Nice. I just had one question: would gamma correction be taken
into account at all?

Especially when rendering text, light-on-dark always looks
bigger than dark-on-light for exactly the same shape. Is it
possible to (in general) render a shape with constant "mass" in
the face of gamma inconsistencies? For text, this would involve
procedural bolding/thinning.

Just throwing that out.