Morphic 3.0: The future of the Gui

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Aug 30 12:25:32 UTC 2007

Thanks Igor,

I'll include some your text in the next draft! However I'm not sure yet
about details like canvases. I like the current design, but I'm still
not sure if I'll keep them.

WRT resizing and text, you are right. Some morphs will need a "resize"
operation that is an external zoom with the inverse internal zoom to
keep the aparent size of the text inside unchanged. I still haven't
written about this, though.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich
www.jvuletich.org