[ANN] Smalltalk flyers updated - German and Spanish translations required

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:35:10 UTC 2007

Hi Hernán,

thank you for your translation. However, Alejandro Fernandez sent me
another one two hours before. I'm sorry. What you can do if you still
want to help is discuss with him
(alejandro.fernandez at lifia.info.unlp.edu.ar) and work to improve this
version. Someone have to look at the full flyer and try to shorten
some
sentences to add more free space for the squeak browser screen shot.

Thank you very much for your help

--
Damien Cassou